The West Point Lake Olympic Triathlon
A Georgia Multisports Production
R. Shaefer Heard Park
Sunday April 27, 2014
Sunday, April 27, 2014, 7:15am
Location: R. Shaefer Heard Park, 101 R. Shaefer Heard Park Rd., West Point, GA 31833
Click on links for directions.
Registration: Registration is now open
T shirts/sizes can not be guaranteed for anyone registering after April 7, 2014
PRICING: (all prices will increase $20.00 after 4/13/14)
- USAT Member: $85.00 until 4/13/14
- Non USAT Member: $97.00 until 4/13/14
- Relay: $130.00 until 4/13/14
|Click on the link to check your registration or check to see who you will be racing with.
If searching for all racers – place cursor in box and hit enter – a complete list will appear
No Race Day Registration
The request to transfer out of a race must be made 14 days or more prior to that scheduled event date. No transfers will be allowed underneath this deadline. The fee to transfer registration to another athlete is $40. The fee must be accompanied with an application from the new participant. Transfers can be made to any race produced by Georgia Multisports Productions. However, there are no transfers allowed after the last race of the season to another race in the following season.
- Swim: 1.5k Swim is a time trial start – swim start will depend on your estimated swim time.
- Bike: The 40k bike course has many rolling hills.
- Run: The Big Peach Running Company’s 10K is very flat and fast and ends at the 1st Choice Health Care Finish Line.
- Site Map: Click here.
- Swim Course Map: Click here.
- Bike Course Map: Click here.
- Run Course Map: Click here.
Georgia MultiSports Productions for safety reason has established a course and race completion time lines as follows:
- Swim: 1 hour or course officials will assist swimmer from the course. Racer will be allowed to complete the event but will not be eligible for awards
We anticipate wetsuits will be allowed but this will be determined on race morning by the USA Triathlon Official
Relay Teams: Racers can form teams of two or three to compete in the triathlon, with each athlete racing one event. Each team member must fill out separate applications and waiver.
Bike shops are sponsors and can not answer question regarding the event. Please call Jim Rainey at 770-926-2367 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have valid drivers license and current USAT card if you are member.
- No one can pick up your packet except you.
- Race day packet pick-up is available.
NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
Golden’s Bike Shop: Friday, 4/25/14 – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm – 101 Harwell Ave LaGrange, GA 30240 706-884-2420. Click for directions. Registration available at this site
Golden’s Bike Shop: Saturday, 4/26/14 – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm – 101 Harwell Ave LaGrange, GA 30240 706-884-2420. Click for directions. Registration available at this site
Race Morning: at race site 5:30 am to 6:45 am – No Registration
- 5:30 am Transition Opens.
- 5:30 am to 6:45am Packet Pick Up.
- 7:00 Transition Closes.
- 7:00 am Pre-Race Meeting.
- 7:15 am Swim Start.
- 11:00 am Awards Ceremony
Please direct West Point Lake Olympic Triathlon questions to email@example.com
- Overall top three finishers.
- Masters top three.
- Athena (165+) top three.
- Clydesdale (220+) top three.
- Relays top three.
- Age group awards will be given three deep in the following categories: 15 and under,16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
Georgia MultiSports reserves the right to use your image from any Georgia Multisports event in marketing or advertising materials.
West Point Lake Host Hotel:
1512 Lafayette Pky., Lagrange, GA 30241
Additional Lodging Choices:
|Company: Comfort Inn
Address: 1512 Lafayette Parkway
|Company: Hampton Inn
Address: 100 Willis Circle
|Company: Quality Inn
Address: 110 Jameson Drive