Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:30 am
500 Meter Swim, 18 Mile Bike, 3.1 Mile Run
Dallas Landing, 5120 Allatoona Dr., Acworth, GA 30101
Join us for the 3rd annual PT Solutions Allatoona Triathlon. The race begins with a 500 meter swim in Lake Allatoona with swim start at Dallas Landing Acworth. The swim is followed by a fast bike course through downtown Acworth.The majority of the bike course is on long flat stretches. The 3.1 mile run course begins at Dallas Landing and ends in Downtown Acworth.
All participants receive a cool event t-shirt, with a loaded goody bag, chip timing and post race food and entertainment.
- USAT members – $70 through 12/31/2013
- Non-USAT Members – $82 through 12/31/2013
- Relay Teams- $110 through 12/31/2013 (Each relay member must be USAT member, or pay the $12 one day fee)
- USAT members – $80 through 6/22/2014
- Non-USAT Members – $92 through 6/22/2014
- Relay Teams- $120 through 6/22/2014 (Each relay member must be USAT member, or pay the $12 one day fee)
Course Map: Click here for course maps
- Top 3 Overall Males
- Top 3 Overall Females
- Top 3 Master Males (40+)
- Top 3 Master Females (40+)
- Age Group Awards 3 deep, male and female, 13 – 15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+.
Packet Pick – Up and Registration:
Packet Pick Up Only – No Race Day Registration
Sunday, June 29, 2014
5:30 AM- 7:00 AM
Race Day Time Line:
5:30 AM- Transition Area Opens
5:30 AM-7:00 AM- Packet Pick-up
7:15 AM- Transition Area Closes & Pre-Race Meeting
7:30 AM- Race Starts
11:00 AM- Awards Ceremony
No Refunds will be allowed.
Event will be held rain or shine.
USA Triathlon Sanctioned Event
This event is sanctioned by USA Triathlon, the national governing body for the sport of Triathlon. We suggest all our participants become familiar with USA Triathlon Rules and Regulations. Officials will be present enforcing these rules.