May 6, 2018 8:00 am
Location: 4469 Stella Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30342
Click on links for directions.
Cox Media Group PATH Chastain 5k/10k Run
A Dog Friendly Event
Registration: Registration is now open!!!
T-Shirts or sizes cannot be guaranteed for registrations received after April 6, 2018
5k: $25 until April 26th when price increases to $30
10k: $35 until April 26th when price increases to $40
Note: The following types of participants are not included in search results: minors, group-registration team members, participants registered by someone else and participants who have opted out of appearing in search results
Refund Policy: No Refunds!
- The 5k/10k run will start and finish on Pool Drive. A very fast downhill start and left turn on West Wiecua then a right turn into Chastain Park with a loop through the park then proceed on path on Powers Ferry Rd. then a slight right turn to finish. The 10k will repeat the course a second time. Cox Media Group PATH Chastain 5k/10k is USATF CERTIFIED!!
Walkers are encouraged to participate in the Cox Media Group PATH Chastain 5k/10k. Strollers are not allowed on the Course.
Dogs are welcome in the Cox Media Group PATH Chastain 5k/10k but please be courteous of fellow runners without dogs. All dogs MUST be leashed, well socialized and vaccinations up to date.
Packet Pick-Up Information and Locations:
West Striders, 3517 Northside Pkwy, #11, Atlanta, GA 30327: Friday, May 4, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
West Striders, 3517 Northside Pkwy, #11, Atlanta, GA 30327: Saturday, May 5, 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Race Site: Sunday, May 6: 6:00 am to 7:45 am – 4469 Stella Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30342 Click for directions
Park in the red or yellow lot and walk up the sidewalk to Stella Drive and turn right and you will be at the start. Race starts at the top of Pool Road
Street Parking on West Wieuca is permitted
No Parking on Pool Road
Do Not Park in the Blue or Green Lots
Race Morning, May 6, 2018
- 6:00 am Registration and Packet Pick Up Opens
- 7:45 am Registration and Packet Pick Up Close
- 8:00 am Race Starts
- 9:30 am Awards Ceremony.
Please direct Cox Media Group PATH Chastain 5k/10k questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overall top three Male and Female finishers.
- Top three Male and Female dog finishers
- Top three Male and Female finishers in age divisions: 14 & under; 15-19; 20-14; 25-29; 30-343; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65 and up
- Masters 40 plus Male and Female – Participants will automatically move to masters unless they are a top three overall finisher.