Georgia Multisports Productions LLC is an event management company specializing in triathlons. Georgia Multisports is nationally recognized as one of the industry leaders in triathlon event management and production.
Jim Rainey, with more than 25 years of triathlon participation, triathlon race directing and staging founded this company in 2004 to produce top quality multisports events in the southeast and is a member of the USAT Southeastern Board of Directors and the USAT National Race Directors Commission.
Our Mission: Promoting fitness and provide the most competitive events for the multisport athlete in Georgia and the Southeast by continuing raising the bar on current events and expanding our efforts to promote the sport of triathlon.
Georgia Multisports produces and directs the following events:
* The Tugaloo Triathlon – donated over fifteen thousand dollars to the Franklin County Parks and Recreation in this community.
* The Coliseum Health System Rock N ’ RollMan Half Iron, Macon, Georgia.
* The Coliseum Health System Rock N RollMan Sprint, Macon, Georgia.
* The Coliseum Health System Rock N RollMan Long Course Duathlon, Macon, Georgia.
* Turtle Crawl Triathlon, Jekyll Island, Georgia.
* Turtle Crawl Sprint, Jekyll Island, Georgia.
* Turtle Crawl 5K Fun Run/Walk.
* PT Solution’s Acworth Women’s Sprint Triathlon, Acworth, Georgia.
* The West Point Lake Triathlon, LaGrange, Georgia.
* The West Point Lake Sprint Triathlon, LaGrange, Georgia.
* The West Point Lake Duathlon, LaGrange, Georgia.
* Lake Lanier Island Triathlon, Lake Lanier Islands Resort.
* Directed – Georgia Veterans Triathlon, Cordele, Georgia.
* Directed – Aflac Iron Girls Triathlon, Lake Lanier Island, Georgia.
* Directed – Tri2 Remember Triathlon, Gainesville, Georgia.
* Directed – Tri Red Triathlon, St. Simons Island, Georgia.
* Directed – Madison Fitness Triathlon, Madison, Georgia.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available. For information on how you can partner with Georgia Multisports Productions on a current or newly planned event contact: Jim Rainey @ firstname.lastname@example.org (770) 926-2367.