Sunday, August 11, 2019 7:30am
Location: 7000 Holiday Rd, Buford, GA 30518
Click here for directions.
Registration: Online Registration is now open.
Pricing: (all categories will increase $20 on July 21, 2019.
- USAT Members $85
- Non USAT Member $100 (includes one day USAT Membership fee)
- Relays $135 (Add $15 for each non USAT member)
Georgia Multisports is excited to partner with for the 2019 season and will offer our 12-week Beginner Sprint plan for free to all registered participants of Georgia Multisports events. Orbital Endurance will also conduct several clinics throughout the year focused on open water swimming, transitions, race day nutrition, and overall race strategy. For complete details https://www.orbitalendurance.com/
Georgia Multisports Productions Presents: Special clinic for 1st time triathletes. To register for clinics. Click here
The request to transfer out of a race must be made by July 7th. No transfers will be allowed underneath this deadline. The fee to transfer registration to another athlete is $40. The fee must be accompanied with an application from the new participant. Rollover to any race produced by Georgia Multisports Productions must also be accompanied with an application for that race with $40. We can not rollover your entry to any managed race.
USA Triathlon Sanctioned Event
This event is sanctioned by USA Triathlon, the national governing body for the sport of Triathlon. We suggest all our participants become familiar with USA Triathlon Rules and Regulations. Officials will be present enforcing these rules.
- Swim: 400 Yard. Swim Course Map.
- Bike: Bike course is 13 Miles. Bike Course Map.
- Run: The run course is a 5K. Run Course Map.
Swim Section of the Event must be completed in 30 minutes or course officials will assist swimmer from the course. Racer will be allowed to complete the event but will not be eligible for awards.
Georgia Multisports Productions for safety reason has established a course and race completion time line as follows:
• Swim: 1/2 hour.
• Bike: 1 1/2 hours or total of 2 hours of swim and bike.
• Run: Race must be completed in 3 hours.
Wetsuits: Given the time of year it is doubtful wetsuits will be allowed
Bike shops are sponsors and can not answer question regarding the event. Please call Jim Rainey at 770-926-2367 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have valid drivers license and current USAT card if you are member.
- No one can pick up your packet except you.
- No race day registration.
Wednesday, 8/7/19 10 am to 2 pm Podium Multisports, 1167 Zonolite Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30306 and 3 pm to 6 pm – All3Sports, 8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420, Atlanta, GA 30350
Saturday, 8/10/19 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at race site.
There will be a transition clinic at 3:00 pm with packet pick up.
8/11/19 Race Morning at site 5:30 am to 7:00 am (Packet pick up only – No Race Day Registration)
We recommend that you pick up your packet before race day if possible – this will make for a more stress free race morning
NO race day registration.
- 5:30 am Transition Opens.
- 5:30 am to 7:00 am.
- 7:15 am Pre-race meeting.
- 7:30 am Swim Start.
- 11:00 am Awards Ceremony.
Please direct Georgie Peach Women’s Sprint questions to email@example.com.
- Over all top three finishers.
- Masters top three.
- Athena top three.
- Relays top three.
- Age group awards will be given three deep in the following categories: 15 and under,16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
Bike Tech: All3Sports will be available for minor repairs race morning
Post Race food provided for athletics at the finish line.
Triathlon Information Sheets:
Legacy Lodge at Lake Lanier Island
7000 Lake Lanier Island Pkwy
Buford, GA 30518