Georgia Multisports Productions LLC is an event management company specializing in triathlons. Georgia Multisports is nationally recognized as one of the industry leaders in triathlon event management and production.
Jim Rainey, with more than 25 years of triathlon participation, triathlon race directing and staging founded this company in 2004 to produce top quality multisports events in the southeast and is a member of the USAT Southeastern Board of Directors and the USAT National Race Directors Commission.
Our Mission: Promoting fitness and provide the most competitive events for the multisport athlete in Georgia and the Southeast by continuing raising the bar on current events and expanding our efforts to promote the sport of triathlon.
In 2016 Georgia Multisports is scheduled to produce and direct the following events:
- Kick Start Duathlon
- West Point Lake Olympic & Aquabike
- Spring Fling Sprint
- TriPathlon Atlanta Sprint
- TriPathlon Splash & Dash
- A Southern Tri
- Peach Kids Triathlon – Alpharetta
- PT Solutions Allatoona Sprint
- Tri The Mountains Triathlon
- Crow’s Lake Triathlon
- GA Veterans Sprint & Aquabike
- GA Peach Women’s Triathlon Distance
- Tri to Beat Cancer Duathlon
- Tri to Beat Cancer Sprint & Aquabike
- Tugaloo Triathlon Olympic & Aquabike
- Lake Lanier Island Triathlon Sprint & Aquabike
- The Coliseum Rock ‘N RollMan Half Iron, Olympic, Duathlon, Aquabike & Sprint, Mini Sprint
- AIDS Walk Atlanta 5k